Assistant Professor, Department of Health Outcomes and Administrative Sciences, School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, State University of New York at Binghamton (Binghamton University): August 2017 – present.
Courtesy Faculty, Department of Mathematical Sciences, Binghamton University (Sep, 2017 – present)
Lecturer, Department of Mathematical Sciences. State University of New York at Binghamton (Binghamton University): August 2016 – Aug 2017.
Statistical Consultant, Statistical Consulting Services. Center for Learning and Teaching. State University of New York at Binghamton (Binghamton University): August 2016 – Aug 2017.
Research fellow, Department of Mathematics & Statistics, McMaster University: Feb 2016 – May 2016. Supervisor: Dr. Paul McNicholas
Post-doctoral fellow, Department of Biology, McMaster University: April 2014 – Jan 2016. Supervisor: Dr. G. Brian Golding
Visiting researcher, University of Catania, Italy: May 2012; Sep 2012; Feb 2013. Host: Dr. Salvatore Ingrassia
Ph.D. in Statistics, 2014, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Guelph. Supervisor: Dr. Paul McNicholas.
Title: Mixtures of Power Exponential Distributions and Topics in Regression-based Mixture Models.
M.Sc. in Mathematics, 2011, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Guelph. Supervisor: Dr. Chris Bauch.
B.Sc. Honours in Mathematics, 2009, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Guelph.
- Binghamton University
- PHRM 511: Biostatistics. Spring 2018, Spring 2019, Spring 2020.
- PHRM 528: Population Health and Study Design Evaluation. Fall 2018, Fall 2019.
- PHRM 551: Public Health and Global Health Problems. Spring 2020.
- Math 597: Independent Study: Statistical Consulting. Spring 2017.
- University of Guelph
- Math 147: Elementary Statistics. Fall 2016, Spring 2017, Fall 2017.
- PharmD program:
- Interviewer for admission to program.
- Faculty advisor to PharmD students.
- Promoting Recruitment, Opportunity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Growth (PRODiG) committee
- Data Science Transdisciplinary Area of Excellence Working Group on Public Health/Healthcare Data
- Committee on Awards and Progression.
- Chair of Assessment and Evaluation Committee.
- Multiple faculty and staff search committees.
- Course Evaluation Committee.
- Health Outcomes and Administrative Sciences Computing Labs Design.
- Statistical Consulting Services oversight committee.
Other Academic Services
- For grant proposal to the Prinses Beatrix Spierfonds.
- For abstracts to 2019 American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy Annual Meeting
- Journal of the American Statistical Association
- Journal of Intensive Care Medicine.
- Journal of Personalized Medicine
- Journal of Classification.
- Computational Statistics and Data Analysis.
- Statistics in Medicine.
- Trends in Food Science and Technology.
- For the Statistical Society of Canada at the Joint Statistical Meetings, Denver, CO, July 2019.
- Statistical Society of Canada Annual Meeting. Guelph, ON, June, 2012.
- College Royal, University of Guelph, 2008.
Professional Society Memberships
American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy.
Statistical Society of Canada
Short Courses, Workshops and Working Groups attended
An Introduction to Joint Models for Longitudinal and Time-to-Event Data. American Statistical Association Webinar.
19th Meeting of the University of Washington Working Group in Model-Based Clustering, Guelph, ON, July 2012.
Business and Industrial Statistics Workshop. Statistical Society of Canada Annual Meeting, Guelph, ON, June 2012.
2007 – 2009 — Senior Peer Helper at the Centre for International Programs, University of Guelph.
2006 – 2011 — Volunteer with the Alzheimer’s Society of Guelph-Wellington.