Assistant Professor, Department of Health Outcomes and Administrative Sciences, School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, State University of New York at Binghamton (Binghamton University): August 2017 – present.
Lecturer and Statistical Consultant, Department of Mathematical Sciences. Center for Learning and Teaching. State University of New York at Binghamton (Binghamton University): August 2016 – Aug 2017.
Research fellow, Department of Mathematics & Statistics, McMaster University: Feb 2016 – May 2016. Supervisor: Dr. Paul McNicholas
Post-doctoral fellow, Department of Biology, McMaster University: April 2014 – Jan 2016. Supervisor: Dr. G. Brian Golding
Visiting researcher, University of Catania, Italy: May 2012; Sep 2012; Feb 2013. Host: Dr. Salvatore Ingrassia
Lecturer for (STAT 2050) Statistics II at the University of Guelph: Fall 2012.
Ph.D. in Statistics, 2014, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Guelph. Supervisor: Dr. Paul McNicholas.
Title: Mixtures of Power Exponential Distributions and Topics in Regression-based Mixture Models.
M.Sc. in Mathematics, 2011, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Guelph. Supervisor: Dr. Chris Bauch.
B.Sc. Honours in Mathematics, 2009, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Guelph.
- PharmD program:
- Interviewer for admission to program.
- Faculty advisor to PharmD students.
- Chair of Assessment and Evaluation Committee. Fall 2017–present.
- Multiple search committees.
- Course Evaluation Committee.
- Health Outcomes and Administrative Sciences Computing Labs Design. Fall 2017–present.
- Statistical Consulting Services oversight committee. Fall 2017 – present.
Other Academic Services
- Journal of Classification.
- Computational Statistics and Data Analysis.
- Statistics in Medicine.
- Trends in Food Science and Technology.
- Statistical Society of Canada Annual Meeting. Guelph, ON, June, 2012.
- College Royal, University of Guelph, 2008.
Professional Society Memberships
American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy.
Statistical Society of Canada
Short Courses, Workshops and Working Groups attended
An Introduction to Joint Models for Longitudinal and Time-to-Event Data. American Statistical Association Webinar.
19th Meeting of the University of Washington Working Group in Model-Based Clustering, Guelph, ON, July 2012.
Business and Industrial Statistics Workshop. Statistical Society of Canada Annual Meeting, Guelph, ON, June 2012.
2007 – 2009 — Senior Peer Helper at the Centre for International Programs, University of Guelph.
2006 – 2011 — Volunteer with the Alzheimer’s Society of Guelph-Wellington.